Ob links

shrik
consonant (896763)
The Motherlode
The Cult
Alterslash

Archive/Search



Please direct questions and comments (both yours and /.!) to the email address on the /. user page.

Listed on BlogShares

Clicky

Friday, August 04, 2006

Break out the geek bubbly!

As an old CompuServe member... (Score:5, Interesting)

by TheNoxx (412624) Alter Relationship on 9:54 Friday 04 August 2006 (#15844593)

I've been waiting for the symptoms of AOL's impending doom for years upon years. All I can say is: Good fucking riddance, you CD-spamming, English-torturing hellspawn of a company. You took my precious CServe forums from me, and now you will perish. I do, in fact, believe I've been saving some champagne for when AOL finally dies. I'll go dust it off in anticipation.
Comments: Post a Comment