Ob links

shrik
consonant (896763)
The Motherlode
The Cult
Alterslash

Archive/Search



Please direct questions and comments (both yours and /.!) to the email address on the /. user page.

Listed on BlogShares

Clicky

Saturday, September 02, 2006

You can go with this, or you can go with that

Distribution of choice

(Score:5, Funny)
by DeathElk (883654) Alter Relationship on 5:10 Friday 25 November 2005 (#14109890)

The following quote from a slashdotter (who's name escapes me) kind of brings perspective to the whole battle for superiority amongst distros:

"My distribution of choice is superior in every way to your pathetic distribution of choice. You are the lowest form of loser to think that your worthless distribution could hold a candle to the God-like superiority of my distribution.

"My distribution's superiority is clearly demonstrated by it's magnificent out-of-the box handling of my obscure feature of choice. Your pathetic distribution doesn't even support my obscure feature of choice without a course of action so complex that it's madness to even contemplate it.

"Clearly, my distribution of choice will utterly destroy your distribution of choice. This is so certain it is pointless for you to resist it."

Comments: Post a Comment