Ob links

shrik
consonant (896763)
The Motherlode
The Cult
Alterslash

Archive/Search



Please direct questions and comments (both yours and /.!) to the email address on the /. user page.

Listed on BlogShares

Clicky

Monday, April 23, 2007

One step at a time

Can't do it (Score:3, Funny)

by ichthus (72442) Alter Relationship on 0:33 Saturday 21 April 2007 (#18815269)

I just can't use a product associated with the name "GravityZoo." GravityZoo sounds too much like GravityGlue... which sounds too much like CavityGlue... which sounds just a little too close to CavityJew... which reminds me of the dentist (sorry for the anti-Semitism -- I needed this for the joke to work. I love you guys. Shalom!) Anyhoo, so... the dentist. I don't like the dentist, and so, logically, I don't like GravityZoo. QED.
Comments: Post a Comment