Ob links

shrik
consonant (896763)
The Motherlode
The Cult
Alterslash

Archive/Search



Please direct questions and comments (both yours and /.!) to the email address on the /. user page.

Listed on BlogShares

Clicky

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Now that's balanced..

Or borrow it from your friends, then rip and enjoy, then give it to your other friends. I just share all my content now and barely purchase anything. Never used P2P either. Just sneakernet. Gotta love those cheap 1TB drives! Eat me MPAA, I give away movies and you can't stop shit. Sue me! I'm a fucking pirate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm still here, and I'm still giving away movies, assholes. 80GB of MP3s and 100+ iPod ready movies and counting... my friends disks are so fucking full!!1! What's a Blue Rae?

Comments: Post a Comment