Ob links

shrik
consonant (896763)
The Motherlode
The Cult
Alterslash

Archive/Search



Please direct questions and comments (both yours and /.!) to the email address on the /. user page.

Listed on BlogShares

Clicky

Monday, August 31, 2009

Amen, brother.

Re:Liar. (Score:4, Insightful)

by purpledinoz (573045) Alter Relationship on 20:37 Friday 28 August 2009 (#29231175)

lolwut? I c wut shee did thar. Were all loosing r minds, u no?

I really hate people who type in this manner. It saves almost no time, so what's the point in purposely making the spelling error? What does it prove? That you're some sort of Internet badass? I don't think so, it makes that person look like a complete moron. One time, I ran into a message board where the whole thread was like this, my head almost exploded.

Comments: Post a Comment